Job Opening: Mold Operator
Mold Operator needed! Immediate Openings on First Shift 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday
Great company to grow with!
Complete your application! Find out why workers rated Westaff 4x higher than the competition.
As a Mold Operator Responsibilities include:
- Prepare cable jackets and mold tools
- Measure and mix compounds per manufacturer’s instructions
- Fill components with potting material
- Operate convection oven to assemble molds for injection molding
- Operate transfer press machine, moving cable assemblies and molds in and out of the press.
- Cleaning all utensils and work area and disposing of chemicals in correct locations
- Knowledge of basic hand tools required
- Ability to pass a respirator physical
- Ability to measure liquids and calculate ratios
- Ability to use measuring tools to measure lengths accurately and precisely is required; certain responsibilities may require precision to within 1/32 inch
- Ability to assemble products according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings/diagrams
- This position requires the employee to have clear vision at 20 inches or less (with or without the use of personal corrective eyewear or a company-provided magnifying glass in addition to color vision in order to identify and distinguish colors
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Self starter and motivated to work with minimal supervision
Westaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws