Job Opening: Forklift Driver
Now Hiring Certified Forklift Operators
Multiple Shifts Available in Leavenworth, Kansas
If You Know Forklifts. We Want to Know You.
Bring your 6-12 months experience as a forklift operator and come work for a leading warehouse/distribution center. The teamwork is terrific. The environment is safe and clean. The opportunity to learn and grow is exceptional. As our employee, you’ll enjoy good weekly pay, medical benefits, a retirement program, and access to tools and training that will help you succeed.
- Minimum of 6-12 months of Forklift experience
- Must have a current certification
- Knowledge of Forklift Safety Guidelines
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Experience in warehouse or distribution center environment
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Use of handheld scanners or on-board computers
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Potentially load/unload trailers
Westaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.