Job Opening: Logistics Engineer
Actively seeking an Industrial Engineer – Logistics
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards for logistics area.
- Responsible for layout of logistic areas.
- Responsible for working with design tea on new part parameters, delivery parameters and packaging standards.
- involves employees at all levels of the organization and from multiple teams to achieve the goals of improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
$76,000 – $109,000
Actual salary will vary and will be based on various factors such as skills, experience, and qualification for the role.
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Engineering plus 3 or more years of logistic engineering experience.
- High School Diploma/GED plus 8 years of logistics engineering experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment.