Job Opening: Account Payable Analyst
Accounts Payable Analyst – West Lebanon, NH.
Accounts Payable Analyst receives, researches, analyzes, and processes all accounts payable transactions. Solely responsible to ensure timely payments and reconciliations to maintain smooth and uninterrupted business operations
Accounts Payable Job Description:
- Independently assigns GL account codes and ensures transactions are timely and accurate.
- Prepares journal entries and reconciles general ledger
- Review employee expenses in accordance with company policies, research and make recommendations to department heads. Reconciles company credit cards monthly, in accordance with company policies. Proficient in Concur .
- Process sales rep commissions weekly, monthly and quarterly bonus program payments as well. Analyze all commissions to ensure proper reporting and payment.
- Assists in month end, quarter end and year end accounting processes.
- Solely responsible for processing and issuing 1099’s.
- Works with Purchasing department on processing inventory PO receiving’s.
- Process intercompany loan reconciliation for Euronetting accounts, Element fleet accounts, company franchisee payments, etc.
- Process all international wire payment requests.
- Responds to inquires from vendors, analyses, researches and resolves concerns and/or discrepancies.
- Verifies and pays invoices, executes check or ACH payment runs, reconciles balances and maintains records.
- Sets up and maintains vendors or suppliers in the accounting systems.
- Military Veterans & Personnel Are Encouraged To Apply