Job Opening: Manufacturing Supervisor
Willmar, MN surrounding area
- Lead and direct a core team to meet quality and efficiency targets vital to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manage daily time to meet production goals.
- Supervise employee efficiency and provide constrictive feedback and coaching.
- Hire and coordinate training of new employees.
- Understand, support and drive quality initiatives.
- Manage time and attendance software including vacation, schedule, sick calls and employee coverage.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The annual salary for this position
$62,000 – $90,000
Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors such as skills, experience and qualification for the role.
- Bachelors degree plus 2 years or more of manufacturing experience with progressive management experience or High School Diploma/GED plus a minimum of 7 years of manufacturing assembly experience with progressive management experience.
- Strong assembly background.
- Proven supervisory experience in a heavy manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in various systems, i.e. eTime, Excel, Word, Outlook, Alstar