Job Opening: QC Manager
Aerospace Manufacturer in Wethersfield, CT is looking for a Quality Ccntrol Manager to join their team!
Hours: M-Th 7am-4:30pm & F 7am-3:30pm + OT as needed
Pay: Based on experience
The QC Manager will be responsible for:
- Set up & organize an efficiently run QC department to ensure continuing quality standards.
- Responsible for all tooling and it’s maintenance, calibration etc.
- Assess & recommend equipment needed to provide consistent quality results.
- Work in an ISO 9001:2015 environment, maintaining and documenting relevant information in the system.
- Ability to communicate with customers and vendors to address any issues that may occur.
- Help machine operators with their processing of jobs to achieve quality manufacturing.
- Assist engineering with process building and revisions to maximize quality of parts.
- Train, assist and monitor bench inspection and the duties involved in this process.
The ideal Quality Control Manager will have:
- Experience in a job shop environment, Low Volume/High Mix -Not a production environment
- Ability to perform research & analysis, report and document in clear and precise manner, and recommend process improvement.
- Manage processes, manufacturing methods and procedures
- Well versed in surface plate lay-out inspection and CMM experience a plus
- Safety Management
- Quality Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience. References Required
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
1st shift, excellent benefits which include medical, dental, life, short term disability and 401K with generous match.
Paid holidays and vacation time.