Job Opening: Production Planner
Westaff is looking for an Production Planner n the Miami Lakes area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay Rate $18.00/hr
Shift: 7:00am ~ 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday
Start Your Career in Manufacturing Today!
Ready to learn new skills at a top manufacturing facility? We are hiring! Now looking for a hardworking individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a Production Planner.
Work for Westaff, a company employees rated “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row. Apply right now!
“The people at Westaff are very trustworthy and have a concern for their employees.” Westaff Associate, Lillie
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Create internal and external production orders in system to support forecasted and firm orders.
- Maintain Weekly Production Planning Worksheet.
- Maintain material and labor routings to reflect requirements on the engineering BOM and labor required to complete order.
- Work with the Human Resources department to activate and close work order codes in the labor tracking system.
- Provide QC, Warehouse, Purchasing & Production areas with new work orders for visibility of required orders.
- Track and report material and labor consumption for work orders.
- Reschedule work orders as required to optimize productivity.
- Close internal and external production orders.
- Assign and track serial numbers for Hard Armor work orders.
- Identify and resolve system and data issues.
- Maintain data integrity in the system.
- Create new part numbers in Jesta.
- Work with cost accounting to set standard costs.
- Provide cost accounting cost of BOMs with applied fees.
- Maintain accurate costing for BOMs to eliminate material/labor variances.
- Update BOMs based on Engineering Change Requests.
- Review incoming Sales Orders for customer requirements on materials.
- Provide support for labor hours, materials, lead times, etc. to Contract Administration in support of ROMs, Quotes, and Proposals.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports and key indicators to management.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language as well as effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency required with MS Office and other office information systems.
- Must be energetic self-driven with ability to be flexible in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 35lb.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.