Job Opening: Packaging
Begin Your Packaging Career Now!!
Lawrence-based food manufacturer seeking immediate starts for 1st shift packer. No prior experience needed!
Shift: 6am-6pm, M-Th
As Packer you will:
• Visually inspect and manually pack bags of product into boxes
• Recognize and report product quality issues
• Set up scales for bag, bulk, and/or tote weights
• Weigh one bag per case per procedure
• Understand the information on the lead label
• Pallet stack as needed
• Fill out all paperwork completely, accurately, and timely (including first case verifications, daily 5S paperwork, changeover/sanitation paperwork, etc.)
• Clean and organize the packing area using approved chemicals and PPE as applicable
• Perform shut down, start up, and changeover procedures
• Weekly Pay
• Health, vision, dental insurance
• Free college-level courses and certifications from Penn Foster
• Retirement savings plan
• Employee assistance program
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing (Westaff) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.