Job Opening: Sanitation
West Haven, CT
Temporary Sanitation Associate Needed in West Haven, CT!
Assignment Length: approximately 6 to 12 weeks
Shift: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 6:30am to 7:30pm
Pay Rate: 18.25/hr
Janitorial/Sanitation Associate Job Duties:
- Maintains the cleanliness of the entire facility, including the warehouse.
- Cleans production equipment, filters, etc, as required.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the outside grounds and facility as required.
- Removes snow from designated areas as required.
- Performs tasks according to cGMP’s and the Master Sanitation Schedule SOP.
- Uses cleaning chemicals safely and according to manufactures guidelines.
- Distributes cleaning chemicals as necessary.
- Completes additional tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Janitorial/Sanitation Associate Physical Requirements:
- Able to lift up to 55 lbs occasionally.
- Regularly required to stand, stoop, push, pull, reach, bend and walk.
- Regularly required to move arms and body in order to perform cleaning tasks, ie vacuuming, floor cleaning, window washing, etc.
- May be required to use a pallet jack.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required.
Apply now for immediate consideration!