Job Opening: Press Operator-DH
Westaff is looking for a 2nd shift Press Operator in the Wilmington, MA area for Immediate Hire!
** This is a Direct Hire!!!!
Payrate: $26-30/hour PLUS full benefit package!
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-2:00am
Work Location: Wilmington, MA
Key Responsibilities for Flexographic Press Operator include:
• Efficient setup and operation of a flexographic press, focusing on meeting specifications in product quality, safety, and effective management of material and product waste
• Working with a team, collectively ensuring the press is stocked with all necessary materials that enable focus on the art of producing the labels
• Leadership in areas of Lean Manufacturing, KAIZEN, ISO quality systems, innovation, and current systems technology
• Support and contribute to an innovative culture, striving to create and develop new products for our customers
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
• Ability to think through mechanical aspects of equipment operations and decision-making
• Manage time effectively on multiple long- and short-term projects, meeting all related deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills to effectively work with a diverse group/variety of people and personalities
• High levels of customer service, responding promptly and thoroughly to the inquires and needs of individuals, both internal and external to the organization
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of people inside and outside the organization
Education, Skills, and Experience:
• Required: High School degree or equivalent
• Required: Two or more years in printing; flexographic experience preferred, will consider wide web or offset experience
• Required: Mechanical aptitude
• Preferred: Experience with Lean Manufacturing and ISO quality system
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Press Operator Direct Hire opening!!