Job Opening: Manufacturing Lab Technician
Manufacturing Lab Technician
Experience in Chemical Testing, Analysis and Manufacturing
Shift: between 6:00am-2:30pm Monday thru Friday (Flexible for overtime and Saturday hours when needed)
Pay: $18.00-25.00 per hour (DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE)
Great Opportunity in Quality !!
Ready to learn new skills at a top manufacturing facility? We are hiring! Now looking for a hardworking individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a Manufacturing Lab Technician . Don’t miss this opportunity for training and advancement with a company that offers competitive pay and free online skills training.
Work for Westaff, a company employees rated “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row. Apply right now!
“The people at Westaff are very trustworthy and have a concern for their employees.” Westaff Associate, Lillie
As a Westaff Westaff Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Responsible for analysis and maintenance of waste treatment, chemical treatment and rinse tank processes.
- Interpret English written instructions
- Perform and make adjustments to chemical solution testing, checking on temperature, PH levels, Solutions levels, and chemical concentration.
- Make adjustments to chemical solutions to meet compliance
- Report on chemical testing and its results
- Labeling chemical containers properly
- Test and validate new products
- Work with cleaning chemical such as alcohol and acetone
- Have 1-2 years of chemical solution testing and analysis in a manufacturing industry
- Knowledge on chemical analysis methods
- Must be able to read and speak in the English language
- Carry and lift 25 lbs
- Must be a US Citizen or Perm Resident Status
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our manufacturing Lab Technician job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!