Job Opening: Warehouse Loader Cut & Wrap
Warehouse Loader Cut & Wrap
Pay Rate: $18.83 an hour
Hours: Full-time Sun-Weds 3pm-1am
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Safely operate a forklift and electric pallet jack – we will train and certify interested + capable candidates.
- Load product into and out of the warehouse.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all items.
- Assist warehouse personnel in the completion of assigned tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Responsible for performing all work-related tasks using Good Manufacturing Practices by following the Food Safety and Food Quality requirements of the SQF Program. This includes the requirement to report any and all food safety issues and incidents to your Supervisor or Team Lead immediately.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Prior shipping and receiving experience, and distribution / warehouse experience is preferred, but not required.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Good math skills and solid attention to detail is required.
- Must pass background check, drug screen & Physical
- Must have high school diploma or GED