Job Opening: Production Laborer
Production Labor! Immediate Openings on First Shift 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday
Pay increases after 30 days, Quarterly profit sharing, two weeks PTO!
Join this industry leading metal fabrication company!
Complete your application! Find out why workers rated Westaff 4x higher than the competition.
As a Westaff Production Labor We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or VISA Debit Pay Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
As a Production Labor Responsibilities include:
- Provides production labor towards assigned areas
- Follows establishes company policies and procedures.
- Participate in timely first part and hourly quality audits
- Focus on “team” concept
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to perform pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling and standing.
- Must have good, correct vision.
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision after receiving job instructions.
Westaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws