Job Opening: 2nd Shift QC Inspection
NOW HIRING !!!
Aerospace company in Wichita, Kansas is looking for a QC Inspector to join their team
$17-20/hour, Weekly Pay, Benefits Available.
2nd Shift available.
Quality inspector Description: A Quality Inspector performs appropriate in-process and final inspection of machined aerospace parts and assemblies to ensure compliance with engineering and work instruction requirements.
- Determine and utilize appropriate inspection methods and instruments (micrometers, height gauges, air gages, radius gages, calipers, CMM, etc.) to complete in-process and final inspection of machined aerospace parts and assemblies, including simple to moderate layouts and setups on a surface plate.
- Initiate nonconformance records and process parts not meeting requirements.
- Complete First Article Inspections to AS9102 and company/contractual requirements.
- Continually strive to improve inspection effectiveness and efficiently by identifying and supporting implementation of process improvements.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Associates Degree preferred
- Knowledge of blueprint reading and following planning documents, standards and specifications.
- Strong mathematical skills
- CMM Experience is helpful
Westaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.