Job Opening: Tool and Dye Maker
Tool and Dye Maker
Tool & Dye Maker – 2nd & 3rd Shift.
Hours: 03:30pm to 11:30pm/ 11:30pm to 08:00am, Monday thru Friday
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 (depends on experience)
Good Pay. Good Company. Great Opportunity!
Ready to advance your career at a company that offers competitive pay, goods benefits, and the support you need to get ahead? WE ARE NOW HIRING a Tool and Dye Maker, with attention to detail, who enjoys multi-tasking and troubleshooting.
Apply today and find out why Westaff was named a ‘best in class” employer 9 years in a row.
“At Westaff, I love my job and the scheduling has always worked out for me.” Westaff Associate, Emily
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Repair, inspect, and rebuild production tooling.
- Accurately inventory spare tooling components.
- Communicate with other production and support departments to troubleshoot and resolve root cause issues.
- Service equipment and replace components to maintain production.
- Install, remove, and setup tooling components in production lines.
- Perform preventative maintenance and routine cleaning of tools.
- Clearly document work and record condition of tools.
- Operate precision measuring tools including calipers, micrometers, and indicators.
- Measure dimensions of completed components to verify conformance to specifications.
- Set up and operate conventional machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders.
- Safely operate powered industrial trucks and overhead cranes.
- Conduct any other tasks assigned by the Group Leaders or Supervisor.
- 3 years of experience in handling tools
- Microsoft office
- English or Bilingual
- Knowledge of industrial mechanic
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently Have technical and practical knowledge in one or more of the fields mentioned above.
- Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures.
- Reports any Safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
- Follows Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Understands and complies with all Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We are dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
Apply now for our Tool and Dye Maker positions!!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!!