Job Opening: Maintenance & Repair Tech
Westaff is hiring for a Maintenance & Repair Tech in Peabody MA!
Payrate: Based on experience
• Troubleshoot mechanical machine failures by disassembly and inspection of components.
• Utilize technical documentation (prints, manuals, specifications, etc.) to aid in troubleshooting.
• Determine root cause of failure and correct condition to prevent reoccurrence.
• Review previous failure modes to aid in discovery of root cause.
• Repair failure by examining alternative methods of repair or application.
• Follow up on repairs with observation and monitoring of equipment after it is in service to confirm successful repairs.
• Manage all phases of repair projects from origination to completion.
• Develop, document, and perform predictive and preventive maintenance to maximize time between failures.
• Perform checks and mechanical clearances as necessary to ensure proper operation.
• Research, develop, and document critical spare parts for equipment.
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Draft routine reports and correspondence, and effectively communicate issues to engineers and management.
• Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Work with a variety of machines including CNC milling, lathes , saws and drills
• Perform other duties as assigned may assist with general building maintenance
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS
• Good attitude and proactive mind set
• Dependable and good attendance
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma