Job Opening: Manufacturing Support Associate
MANUFACTURING MACHINE OPERATOR
EXPERIENCE Production and Forklift Operator
Rotating shift: 5:30am -2:00pm and 2:30pm -11:00pm every other week, Monday thru Friday
Got Machine Operator experience? We’ve Got the Job for You!
The Production Industry is booming with the highest pay rates in over 20 years. But it won’t last for long. Americans are starting to get back to work. So, don’t miss out on this job! Westaff is NOW HIRING Production Worker with a minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience in a warehouse or distribution center. You’ll like the worker-friendly atmosphere, great pay, good medical benefits, and relentless commitment to your safety.
Ready to apply with a company that Production Worker named a “best in class” employer for 9 years straight? APPLY NOW!
“The staff at Westaff are friendly and helpful in finding a job for you. I am very pleased.” Westaff Associate, Margaret
- Feed raw materials into machine pre-production and follow specifications
- Use appropriate amount of raw material and type of blend for optimal production of final product
- Material handling to their respective machines for production
- Ensure constant flow of materials
- Perform visual inspection before packaging
- Appropriate packaging, labeling and wrapping for shipping
- Move materials using a sit down forklift within the facility
- Clean and wash machine parts at scheduled times
- Adhere to all GMP and OHSA regulation
- Follow all safety rules and use of proper PPE equipment
- Have 1-2 years of manufacturing machine operating experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) or Spanish speaker
- Forklift certified
- Able to work standing all hours of shift and work on a rotating shift
- Lift and carry 50-60lbs
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Team Lead job! Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!