Job Opening: Administrative Specialist – Sales Team
Experienced Administrative Assistants
Seeking Amazing Admins!
Your next great job may be right here! Do you have a great attention to detail? Do you love a fast pace environment? We are looking for superstar Administrative Assistants to work for an amazing company, that values its employees! If you are looking for a great paying job with medical and retirement benefits, and the opportunity to grow, this may be it!
Find out why Westaff employees are 3x happier working for us than our competitors! Apply today!
“Westaff is an excellent company to work with! I have been more than happy with all aspects!” Westaff Associate, Donald
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
- Employee focused workplace
As a Westaff Administrative Assistant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous experience in administrative assistant role
- Basic computer skills
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Answer inbound/multi-line phones
- Potentially Schedule appointments, document maintenance, interact with clients/visitors
- Work independently
- Basic filing
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs