Job Opening: Project Manager
Experienced Project Manager
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $50-$65/ HR Based off Experience
Move Your Career Forward!
The best Project Manager jobs are ones where your work is valued. The team cares about you as a person, and there is never a dull moment. If that sounds like what you’ve been looking for, you’ve found it. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced organization. The role comes with competitive pay, attractive benefits, and the opportunity to advance your career.
Apply today and find out why associates rated Westaff “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row.
“Working with Westaff was amazing! Everything they promised actually happened. The staff was very helpful and there were never any issues!” Westaff Associate, Robin
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
- Employee focused workplace
As a Westaff Project Manager We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Project Manager role
- Experience in health care of Medicaid
- Bachelor’s degree or AA degree preferred
- Able to work with all levels of an organization, including executive level staff
- Able to work with minimal direction and to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Assist in creation of Request for Proposal for Centralized Provider Enrollment vendor
- Lead the evaluation of the proposals submitted by various vendors
- Serve as Project Manager for the implementation of the new provider enrollment system and vendor staff who will be processing the provider credentialing applications
- Responsible to lead project meetings and to communicate with stakeholders, including IT managers, vendors and executive leaders
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs