Opportunity for Manufacturing Administrative Assistant!
Great Admins Keeps Companies Running Smoothly!
If you have at least 6 months experience as an Administrative Assistant along with the requisite skills we would love to help you advance your career. Join a high-quality team at a leading company that values its people. Work alongside managers and executives in a professional environment, while earning competitive pay and benefits. This is a Contract-to-Hire position where you’ll have the opportunity to build your career.
Get on the road to success with Westaff and find out why they earned Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing Awards for superior service to job seekers!
Schedule: 7:00am ~ 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday.
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Prepare ballistic laboratory for testing procedures: rolling clay, rolling backings, cleaning gun barrels, ensuring test equipment is functional, ensuring all pre-inspection requirements prior to testing are met.
- Responsible for complying with all safety and security requirements of the ballistic laboratory.
- Responsible for all housekeeping activities related to the ballistic lab.
- Assist in the generation of reports related to testing.
- Assist in the execution of process and product validations as per work instructions, procedures, safety programs, and instructions received from the Manager for Support Technologies.
- Ensure that all lab equipment is working properly and coordinate for preventive maintenance and repairs as required.
- Maintain inventory and supplies for all ballistic lab operations.
- Maintain interior and exterior lab area in a clean and organized manner.