Job Opening: Quality Inspector
Do you have Quality Inspection experience? Do you have ISO knowledge? Apply today for consideration for this position in Meriden, CT!
Shift: 1st 7am- 3:30pm – Monday- Friday
Pay: $15- $20/hr based on experience
The Quality control inspector is responsible for verifying inspection status of product at all stages of the manufacturing process, records data, and maintains related documentation.
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for:
- Performing First Article, In-process, and Final Inspection of product in accordance with established Quality Plans using precision measuring equipment, standard inspection instruments, and custom gages.
- Documents and maintains records of scrap material on Internal Scrap Reports and verifies disposition of scrap material.
- Using quality tools such as calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
The ideal Quality Inspector candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of ISO and Quality procedures required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in manufacturing quality inspections
- Good computer and communication skills required.
- Providing certifications for shipments of finished product to customers, including certification information from suppliers/vendors for raw materials/subcontracted services, and creating and maintaining files for certifications.
Apply today and take advantage of Westaff’s weekly pay, health benefits and FREE online classes.