Job Opening: Assembler
Wallingford Manufacturer Immediately Hiring Clean Room Cable Assemblers!
Pay: $18/hr + opportunity for advancement
2nd & 3rd shift available (Must be able to train on 1st shift)
10:00pm-6:30am M-F (+ $3 shift differential)
Clean Room Cable Assembler Job Duties:
- Assemble fiber optic cable products using blueprints
- Solder to complete optical cable assemblies, optical connectors, coaxial connectors, RF & microwave switches, and more
- Perform microscopic and finished product inspections and tests
- Fiber optic assembly with MT Termination for 12 or 24 channel
- Ribbon cable cutting, trimming ribbon cable, MT installation, glue and cure, polishing
Clean Room Cable Assembler Requirements:
- Soldering Experience
- Experience with connectors and small assemblies
- Experience working in a clean room is a plus
- US Connect certification to terminate MTs
Benefits made available to all manufacturing employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Free online skill building training
Apply today to be considered for this reputable company!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!