Job Opening: Associate Bankers – Customer Service Representatives
Associate Bankers – Customer Service Representatives (Expired)
West Lebanon, NH
Now Hiring – Entry Level
Associate Bankers – Customer Service Representatives
The primary responsibility of the Associate Banker is to provide excellent service to our clients by meeting and uncovering their financial needs, assisting with problem resolutions and providing other services. These services include assisting in completing transactions, obtaining new products to meet their needs, and offering financial solutions to new clients.
Customer Service Representative Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates a positive customer experience by effectively communicating a clear understanding of the benefits of the Bank and financial solutions offered.
- Acknowledges and greets clients, either in person or on the phone, and sees that they receive needed assistance promptly.
- Accurately handles all client’s banking needs effectively and efficiently, including but not limited to accepting deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, etc.
- Explains and promotes all products and services.
- Has ability to open accounts and perform service maintenance on accounts when appropriate.
- Assists management with daily routines, operational requirements, and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for compliance and understanding of the Bank’s policies, procedures and legal guidelines, both new and existing.
- Displays courtesy and professionalism to every client, internal and external.
- Deals with difficult client situations with sensitivity and empathy.
- Brings a positive energy and confidence to work each day, helping to build a positive team environment.
Military Veterans & Personnel Are Encouraged To Apply