Job Opening: Warehouse Associate-NH
Westaff is seeking a Warehouse Associate in the Manchester area for immediate hire!!
Shift: 7-4pm Monday-Friday
Work location: Manchester, NH
We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to join our client’s winning team. As the Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for carrying out the logistics of receiving, processing, storing, and sending inventory according to purchase orders and shipping schedules.
Job Responsibilities a Warehouse Associate:
• Shipping and receiving
• Stores materials/equipment
• Controls Inventory
• Upholds strict environmental health and safety standards
• Works closely with Store Associates and Sales Managers
• Provides excellent customer service to customers
• Pulling and staging orders
Experience/Qualifications of a Warehouse Associate:
• Minimum 2-3 years of warehouse operational experience
• HVAC experience is preferred, but not required
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• PC skills and inventory and shipping/receiving systems experience required
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal (Teambuilding) skills
• Proven commitment to customer service and a safe work environment
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Forklift experience preferred
Apply now for our great Warehouse opening in Manchester!!