Job Opening: Final SMT Inspector
JOB TITLE: Final SMT Inspector
REPORTS TO: Soldering Supervisor
• Performs product inspections utilizing magnified visual aids, CircuitCam and other work instruction documents to ensure product conformance to internal and customer technical data package requirements.
• Responsible for both First Article, and Final Inspection of assigned Final Assembly products and all other assemblies meet IPC-A-610 standards and company specifications.
• Must be able to identify and communicate defects to the appropriate departments in real time, after adjustments are made, and inspect the quality to verify the corrections are effective.
• Support the SMT Inspection department as required.
• Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company promote an environment focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
• Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board assembly, surface mount components and equipment.
• Must have the knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with inspection of circuit board & SMT, TH and Mechanical Assembly.
• Ability to perform process control through a systematic analysis of defects during production with real time inspection.
• IPC-A-610 Required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 3+ years of experience in SMT Inspector and/or Final Inspection
• Must be able to read and write English (documentation and work instructions).
• A high school diploma or its equivalent.
Shift: 1st shift 6-2pm
Payrate: $22-25/hour depending on experience. Temp to perm opportunity
Work location: Nashua NH