Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Hours: 9:30AM-6:30pm, Monday thru Friday.
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Love Your Job and the People You Work With!
If you have great people skills, enjoy helping others and are seeking a good paying job, get to know Westaff. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join a team of exceptional people you will love to work with. Offering great benefits at a dynamic company that cares about your success, this may be your next career move!
“Westaff is the best agency I have come across for years.” Westaff Associate, Eric
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Provides account information to customers including but not limited to account balances, histories, and stop payments.
- Assists customers in the reconciliation of their accounts.
- Performs maintenance, placement/removal of holds, and changes for all account types.
- Provides timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries.
- Builds effective relationships and trust with customers and potential customers by listening to their needs and educating them about the bank products and services that are most appropriate to their situation.
- Responds effectively to customers requesting to close their accounts, determining the reason and offering possible alternatives.
- Maintains knowledge of changes to banking environment, bank competition, and customer business environment.
- Supports marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Accurately completes settlements daily.
- Processes ATM transaction and assists in settlement.
- Cross-sells bank products by making quality referrals and recognizing opportunities to refer customers to others who are more knowledgeable.
- Processes customer transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, checks, money orders, travelers’ checks, selling and redeeming bonds.
- Ensures all necessary information is in place prior to completing transaction.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient on NetSuite.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Customer Service Representative!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!