Job Opening: Large Assembler
Westaff has an immediate opening for a Large Assembler position in the Farmington area!!!
Pay rate: $16.80/hr.
2nd Shift: 3:30PM-11PM
3rd Shift: 11PM-7AM
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for accurate fit.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications.
- Assembly candidates should possess strong communication skills to speak with lead/supervisor in the situation an error or question arises.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working in a assembly/ manufacturing environment
- Need to be able to read CAD drawings & assembly instructions
- Must be available to lift at least 25-50lbs
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Benefits of being a Assembler:
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and retirement savings plan
- permanent opportunity
- Free online skill building training
Apply today for immediate consideration!!