Job Opening: Test Technician
Test Technician needed for Electric Manufacturer in East Haven, CT!
Nights and weekends off! Overtime available!
Shift: 7AM to 3:30PM M-F
Pay rate: $26-31/hr
The Test Technician responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for product testing on specific assigned PCS (Power Control Systems) units.
- Test, troubleshoot, correct and document wiring and functional problems in accordance with the wiring diagram.
- Configure and test PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controller) and power management networks.
- Develop and build test simulations for customized PCS switchgear.
Test Technician Requirements:
- Knowledge of PLC interface and WonderWare programming strongly preferred.
- 2-year Associates Degree in Power, Electronics, Computer Networking with 2-3 years relative experience; or 4 years of Military Training in Power, Electronics or Computer Networking
- Computer programming and networking skills are a strong plus.
Westaff offers Test Technicians:
- Free online classes
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Permanent opportunity
- Opportunity for advancement