Job Opening: Quality Assurance
Manufacturing Company in Orange, CT Now Hiring Quality Inspector!
Pay Rate: $22-$26 per hour, based on experience
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm M-F
Quality Inspector Responsibilities Include:
- Inspect manufactured product for dimensional consistency, workmanship and finish.
- Maintains the flow of product through inspection in a timely manner meeting due dates for outside processes and customer deliveries.
- Inspects incoming materials for conformance to requirements, reviews certifications for conformance, issues DMR or NCMR in our ERP system if needed.
- Performs In-process inspection.
- Reviews certification packages for product and releases for shipment in ERP system.
- Files electronic data on server and maintains accurate and orderly certification files in QA
- Assists the lead Inspector and department manager, as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Required
- Quality Inspection Experience (2 to 4 years) – Strongly Preferred
- High attention to detail and consistency
- Experience with basic measuring equipment such as calipers or micrometers and other common inspection tools
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints and specifications
- Some experience with Visual Measuring Systems desired
Benefits Offered to Quality Inspectors:
- Weekly Pay
- Health, vision, & dental insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building providing ample opportunity for career advancement
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!