Job Opening: Mechanical Inspector(Quality)
Job Title: Mechanical Inspector(Quality)
Westaff is looking for a 1st shift Mechanical Inspector(Quality) in Merrimack, NH!
Work location: Merrimack, NH
The Quality Mechanical Inspector will perform detailed and accurate mechanical inspections such as FAI’s, Gage R&R, OQ, PQ, and IQ inspections to drawing requirements. This is a detail oriented position requiring accuracy and attention to detail. Proficiency in the use of computer aided touch probe and optical measuring equipment as well as calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc. is a must. Must be able to perform visual inspections.
• Perform accurate dimensional and visual inspections of product
• Collect and accurately report data
• Maintain collection of samples and data produced
• Perform FAI, Gage R&R, PQ, OQ, and IQ inspections
• Other duties as required
• The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office software.
• Must be proficient in CMM use and programming, Hexagon PCDMIS, OGP, etc.
• Must have experience with optical comparators, tool mics, pin gages, etc.
• Ability to communicate with others
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
• Must be detailed oriented
• Must be able to take direction well and competently carry out directions
• Clean Room experience is a plus
Benefits working for Westaff:
* Weekly pay
* FREE online skills building classes
* Medical, Dental & Vision