Job Opening: CBL Driver
CBL Driver (Expired)
Pay: $21-$25 per Hour
Hours: 5am-3pm Potential Flexibility
The CDL Truck Driver will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of rear load, front load, side load and roll off trucks, while providing prompt, courteous and complete waste removal services for customers on designated routes. The Driver safely maneuvers assigned vehicle in residential or commercial environments, navigates high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways and lots, and provides excellent customer service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs pre/post trip inspections of assigned vehicle in accordance with client safety standards as well as state and federal regulations; maintains appearance of truck in accordance with company standards.
- Exhibits dedication to performing safe operation of rear load, front load, side load, roll off trucks on streets, highways, customer sites, and construction sites.
- Provides a distinguishably different level of service through courteous interactions with all customers and provides service in a timely manner.
- Exhibits a positive attitude towards company, customer, and municipal goals.
- Completes all assigned company and federally mandated paperwork accurately.
- Empties all receptacles and cleans area around accidental waste spills.
- Completes assigned route sheet for one Line of Business (LOB).
- Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs and meetings as required by the client.
- Notifies Dispatch of any service interruptions, incidents, accidents, property damage, or unsafe situations; exhibits an ability to be observant and aware of all surroundings at all times.
- Participates in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company, products, sales, and services and performs any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission, and/or abide by client’s core values.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE CDL DRIVER POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Proven commitment to safety
- Excellent listening, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- 1-2 years of CDL driving experience
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Legally eligible to work in the US
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must hold a valid Class A or B CDL license
- Ability to handle objects more than 75lbs. frequently
- Ability and willingness to work under many different weather conditions