Job Opening: Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Expired)
Pay: $16.00 per Hour
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Get Your Foot in The Door. Are you looking to get started with a reliable company, that values its workers? Then look no further. Westaff is actively hiring a Warehouse Worker for one of our top customers in the area. Get rewarded with good pay, medical benefits and Free, Online Skills Training to help you succeed.
Apply today and find out why manufacturing workers want to work for Westaff 5x more than our competition. #Westaffjobs
“At Westaff, the pay and staffing agents are far better than their competitors. They offer more room for advancement and the chance to go full-time with who you’re contracted to.” Westaff Associate, Clayton
As a Westaff Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
- Loads/Unloads common carrier and company vehicles.
- Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS/LTL
- Processes paperwork regarding shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the
- correct postage tape, filling out proper BOL information for LTL shipments, following customer shipping instructions and
- insuring the shipment when necessary.
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use of Scanner for Warehouse Management System, picking orders and general put away of material after receipt.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) or English preferred not required
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!