Job Opening: Housekeeping Lead
Housekeeping Lead (Expired)
Westaff is seeking a Housekeeping Lead for a Ranch in Florence, MT!!
Schedule: Full Time, 32-40 hours per week
Pay: $18-$21/hr DOE
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Cleaning of houses at MPG Ranch.
- Laundering and changing linens, bedding, and towels.
- Dusting, sweeping, and other cleaning duties.
- Putting away of dishes, pans, and other kitchen items.
- Replenishing cleaning supplies.
- Replenishing toiletry supplies.
- Disposing of cleaning solutions or products appropriately.
- Cleaning decks and outdoor use areas including furniture and fixtures.
- Reporting any items in need of repair or attention.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure presentation of homes at a high level for guest arrival.
- Experience with high end home finishes and materials, and cleaning and caring for delicate materials.
- High standards of home cleanliness.
- Must be physically capable of performing duties including walking, bending, lifting.
- Must be capable of being on site to perform duties on the premises of MPG Ranch, and also perform duties off site when needed.
- Must be able to reliably transport self to MPG Ranch.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products (non toxic and organic) and equipment.
- Able to work occasional weekends and holidays.
- Responds in a timely manner to contact via email or phone.
Apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Housekeeping Lead position near Missoula!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply