Job Opening: Housekeeping & Hospitality Assistant
Housekeeping & Hospitality Assistant (Expired)
Westaff is seeking a Housekeeping & Hospitality Specialist for a Ranch in Florence, MT!!
Schedule: 32-40 hours per week
Term: ASAP – November 15th, 2023, Seasonal
*possibility of a recurring seasonal position for the right fit!
Pay: $22-$25/hr DOE
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Cleaning of houses at MPG Ranch.
- Stocking refrigerators/kitchens with grocery items.
- Laundering and changing linens, bedding, and towels.
- Dusting, sweeping, and other cleaning duties.
- Putting away of dishes, pans, and other kitchen items.
- Shopping for and replenishing cleaning supplies.
- Shopping for and replenishing toiletry supplies.
- Disposing of cleaning solutions or products appropriately.
- Cleaning decks and outdoor use areas including furniture and fixtures.
- Reporting any items in need of repair or attention.
- Welcoming guests and being present during guest visits to assist with anticipated or unanticipated needs.
- Picking up guests at the airport.
- Providing guests with ranch information and knowledge.
- Assisting with preparation for activities, for example shuttling vehicles for river float, putting out lawn games.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure presentation of homes at a high level for guest arrival.
- Experience with high end home finishes and materials, and cleaning and caring for delicate materials.
- High standards of home cleanliness.
- Must be physically capable of performing duties including walking, bending, lifting.
- Must be capable of being on site to perform duties on the premises of MPG Ranch, and also perform duties off site when needed.
- Must be able to reliably transport self to MPG Ranch.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products (non toxic and organic) and equipment.
- Able to use programs such as Word and Excel as needed (for example, completing expense reports).
- Able to work occasional weekends and holidays.
- Responds in a timely manner to contact via email or phone.
Apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Hospitality Assistant position near Missoula!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply