Experienced Industrial Electricians
Multiple Shifts Available
This is a DIRECT HIRE position.
Put Your Industrial Electrician Skills to Work!
Looking for a safe, respectful and friendly workplace? You’re one click away. That’s all that stands between you and this job opportunity! We are currently looking for an experienced, maintenance tech to work at a top facility in the area. Earn competitive weekly pay and benefits and be valued for the work you do!
Apply now and find out why electricians want to work for Westaff 5x more than the competition.
“Westaff is always helpful and professional.” Westaff Associate, Carleen
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Maintenance Tech We Offer You:
• Competitive pay
• Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
• Access to health benefits and retirement plan
• A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
• FREE ONLINE skills training.
- Associate’s degree in a related field is required for some positions
- Certificate of completion in an apprenticeship program, or journeyman experience
- Knowledgeable in pertinent electrical codes and regulations
- Able to understand schematics and other technical documents
- Must be able to handle physically-demanding tasks
- 1 or more years experience
- Reading and interpreting specifications and blueprints
- Installing, servicing and repairing conduits, wiring and fixtures
- Conducting electronic inspections and tests
- Grounding electrical systems
- Servicing generators, motors and high voltage systems
- Performing electrical work on environmental regulating systems, pumps and industrial lighting systems
- Installing, maintaining and repairing heavy duty equipment and industrial communications systems
- Cleaning circuit boards and contacts
- Oiling motors and replacing wiring
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical components
- Working with programmable logic/automation controls
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs