Job Opening: Consulting Manager – Compensation Valuation Planning & Design
Consulting Manager – Compensation Valuation Planning & Design (Expired)
Westaff is seeking a Consulting Manager – Compensation Valuation Planning and Design for a national healthcare consulting and accounting firm located in Helena, MT!!
*Must live in or near Helena, Montana*
This is a PERMANENT full time, salaried position. Join a company that was named one of America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022!
Salary is Dependent on Experience
THE CVPD MANAGER WILL:
- Build, oversee, and manage client relationships and engagements related to physician compensation and service arrangements and physician compensation planning and design
- Lead and contribute to the planning, management, and successful completion of projects
- Utilize analytical and financial knowledge to identify/resolve client issues
- Communicate business improvement opportunities
- Lead and develop a team of staff and senior consultants to deliver exceptional client service
- Work closely with the Firm’s executive management team
QUALIFICATIONS OF CVPD MANAGERS INCLUDE:
- Expertise with a focus on physician compensation analysis and design, and/or audit required; valuation experience strongly desired
- National healthcare and/or management consulting firm and client relationship management experience preferred
- Healthcare experience specific to hospital and physician practice economic alignment models desired
- Creative solver of complex problems, with a high-level of strategic, analytical, and conceptual skills and the ability to work independently and with a team to develop solutions
Serving clients in all 50 states from offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Helena, Houston, Kansas City, Knoxville, Nashville, and Tampa, PYA is consistently ranked by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. and by INSIDE Public Accounting as one of the nation’s “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firms. PYA also was named one of America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022 in the Forbes annual list, and Accounting Today highlighted PYA as “One of the Most Successful Firms in the Country.”
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity! APPLY TODAY for this permanent position complete with a competitive salary and benefits!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply