Job Opening: Healthcare Managed Care – Manager
Healthcare Managed Care – Manager (Expired)
Westaff is seeking a Healthcare Managed Care – Manager for a national healthcare consulting and accounting firm located in Helena, MT!!
*Must live in or near Helena, Montana*
This is a PERMANENT full time, salaried position. Join a high-performing, dynamic culture!
Salary is Dependent on Experience
- Provide innovative consulting expertise to PYA managed care clients seeking guidance on payer strategies, contract negotiations, and reimbursement analysis
- Lead the payer/provider analysis for healthcare service provider entities
- Lead client projects that relate to payer and provider relationships and financial arrangements
- Utilize financial, healthcare and payer operations, and strategic knowledge to identify/resolve client issues
- Work in collaboration with the PYA executive team and other service lines to offer complete business solutions to clients
- Exhibit exceptional project management capabilities and accountability to PYA executives to ensure successful engagement results
- Lead and develop a team of staff and senior consultants to deliver exceptional client service
- Manage the preparation of excellent client deliverables while balancing firm risk and compliance with appropriate professional standards
- 5+ years of strategy and operations experience with a national payer, healthcare consulting firm or healthcare provider, including:
- Experience with commercial managed care markets, analytically developing solutions to payer and provider arrangements
- Deep experience in healthcare reimbursement and analysis as it relates to payer and provider contracts
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high-quality results
- Creative problem solver with a high level of strategic, analytical, and conceptual skills and a passion for helping clients
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written
- Traits that include: detail-oriented, flexible, and responsive
- Ability to effectively work as a team
- Willingness to travel for client projects and development opportunities
Serving clients in all 50 states from offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Helena, Houston, Kansas City, Knoxville, Nashville, and Tampa, PYA is consistently ranked by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. and by INSIDE Public Accounting as one of the nation’s “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firms. PYA also was named one of America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022 in the Forbes annual list, and Accounting Today highlighted PYA as “One of the Most Successful Firms in the Country.”
This success is the result of almost four decades of steadfast adherence to a culture of integrity, responsiveness, and relationships – both with clients and teammates.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity! APPLY TODAY for this permanent position complete with a competitive salary and benefits!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply