Multiple Shifts Available. This is a DIRECT HIRE position.
Put Your Millwright Skills to Work!
Looking for a safe, respectful and friendly workplace? You’re one click away. That’s all that stands between you and this job opportunity! We are currently looking for an experienced, maintenance tech to work at a top facility in the area. Earn competitive weekly pay and benefits and be valued for the work you do!
Apply now and find out why technicians want to work for Westaff 5x more than the competition.
“Westaff is always helpful and professional.” Westaff Associate, Carleen
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
- Completion of an accredited apprenticeship program
- Physically able to complete job responsibilities
- 1 or more years of experience
- Completion of a two-year associate’s degree program in industrial maintenance
- Current knowledge of the latest OSHA and industry safety measures, precautions and equipment
- Move equipment and machinery as needed throughout your shift either manually or with the proper and safe use of equipment
- Use a variety of hand tools, measuring tools, and equipment for cutting, welding and brazing to adequately fulfill your daily job duties
- Utilize cranes and trucks to complete large-scale projects
- Put your professional judgement to good use to decide which machines, techniques and tools are the best option for moving equipment and completing all necessary jobs
- Assist machinery maintenance workers as well as industrial machinery mechanics as needed to help make sure the plant and all machines operate at peak efficiency
- Package and categorize machine parts after taking them apart with accuracy and according to the company’s standards and specific project requirements
- Clean up at the end of shift to make sure your job site remains well-organized and free of unnecessary clutter
- Take steps to ensure every job is done in a manner that’s safe and completed according to the latest workplace safety regulations, laws and requirements
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs