Job Opening: Electro Mechanic Technician (EMT)
Electro Mechanic Technician (EMT) (Expired)
Experienced Electro Mechanic Technician
Electro mechanic Technician – 3rd Shift.
Hours: 10:00pm to 6:30am, Monday thru Sunday (Flexible days)
Pay: $20.00 – $28.00 (depends on experience)
Good Pay. Good Company. Great Opportunity!
Ready to advance your career at a company that offers competitive pay, goods benefits and the support you need to get ahead? WE ARE NOW HIRING an Electro Mechanic Technician (EMT), with attention to detail, who enjoys multi-tasking and troubleshooting.
Apply today and find out why Westaff was named a ‘best in class” employer 9 years in a row.
“At Westaff, I love my job and the scheduling has always worked out for me.” Westaff Associate, Emily
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Follow safety guidelines, and additional PPE where required
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Responsible for ensuring 100% upkeep of transaction system (people mover railway)
- Provides mechanical and electrical expertise in the following areas: mechanical/electrical control & motor, diesel mechanic (PLC) programmer logic controls
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Shaft alignment
- Bearing installation and adjustment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Breaks and brake systems and hydraulic
- Welding, or rigging, HAVIC, and plumbing
- Have 2 or more years of mechanical component work experience.
- Attend to detail.
- Industrial safety and environmental knowledge
- Able to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Have technical and practical knowledge in one or more of the fields mentioned above.
- Must have proven track record demonstrating mechanical and electrical expertise.
- Able to multi-task and identify problems.
- Proficient in English
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
Apply now for our Electro Mechanic Technician positions!!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!!