Job Opening: Maintenance Systems Manager
Maintenance Systems Manager (Expired)
Bossier City, LA
Bossier Pipe Manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Systems Manager!
- Supervises and coordinates all maintenance, maintenance process and systems improvements, controls, etc. to assist the facility(ies) to run optimally.
- Schedules, coordinates, and assigns activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment, and in fabricating metal parts and tools by performing the following duties.
- Has significant to high level of autonomy to make maintenance decisions and oversee department.
- Plans, schedules, and assigns workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders for workers, and assign duties.
- Establishes PM’s that increase efficiency of equipment.
- Requisitions and monitors supply of spare parts.
- Degree or Certification from a technical school or 4+ years of related experience and training specific to the industry
- 4+ years of experience in a pipe mill or comparable roll
- Comprehension of API product requirements
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!