Job Opening: Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance (Expired)
West Haven, CT
Do you have Food Manufacturing QA Inspector experience? Westaff is seeking Temporary 1st Shift QA Inspectors in the Food Manufacturing environment in the West Haven, CT area.
Shift: 1st, 7:00AM to 3:30PM
Quality Assurance Inspector Responsibilities:
- Inspects production facility and personnel for cGMP and SOP compliance
- Inspects work area for cleanliness, organization, possible cross contamination issues, dress code, proper equipment and utensil use, storage, etc.
- Inspects documentation for completion, accuracy and compliance with SOP’s. Including: manufacturing log books, batch sheets, weighing printouts, labels, etc.
The ideal Quality Assurance Inspector candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of previous inspection experience in a production facility.
- General Knowledge of the food manufacturing process.
- Must be computer literate and able to learn how to use the company’s computer system.
- Ability to perform general math including percentages.