Job Opening: Hospitality Assistant
Hospitality Assistant (Expired)
Westaff is seeking a Hospitality Assistant for a Ranch in Florence, MT!!
Schedule: 15-25 hours per week
Term: ASAP – November 15th, 2023, Seasonal
*possibility of a recurring seasonal position for the right fit!
Pay: $18-$21/hr DOE
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Welcoming guests and being present during guest visits to assist with anticipated or unanticipated needs.
- Inspecting homes prior to arrival to ensure blinds are open and all aspects of homes are functioning and ready.
- Confirming all details of timing and itinerary plans to ensure preparedness for guest visits.
- Stocking refrigerators/kitchens with grocery items, being cognizant of any allergies and food preferences.
- Picking up guests at the airport.
- Providing guests with ranch information and knowledge.
- Connecting guests with ranch staff for activities, assisting with preparation for activities (for example shuttling vehicles for river float, putting out lawn games, driving guests to trail head and joining guests and guide for a hike).
- Light house assistance, for example unloading a dishwasher or noticing if a soap is empty and replacing it.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with high end events and guests.
- Must be physically capable of performing duties including walking, bending, lifting.
- Must be capable of being on site to perform duties on the premises of MPG Ranch, and also perform duties off site when needed.
- Must be able to reliably transport self to MPG Ranch.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Able to use programs such as Word and Excel.
- Able to work occasional weekends and holidays.
- Responds in a timely manner to contact via email or phone.
Apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Hospitality Assistant position near Missoula!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply