Job Opening: Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Expired)
Seeking an Full Time Professional Administrative Assistant for a well established Financial Consulting Firm, located in Metairie, La. Experience working in a Financial setting is preferred.
The employee in this position is responsible for providing an exceptional client service experience to the firm’s prospects and clients and ensures smooth day-to-day operations of the office.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am- 4:30pm.
- Answers phones courteously and direct calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Able to explain and have experience dealing with Asset management, financial planning, retirement planning and tax planning is a must
- Prepare meeting folders, new client binders, and incoming contracts as needed
- Set appointments, meetings and conference calls as needed
- Call, schedule, and follow-up on all existing prospects and clients to promote client retention and a positive client experience
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail/Mail all outgoing correspondence
- Digital filing for all files
- Responsible for depositing checks as they come into the office
- Performs other duties as required.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
- 5+ years of recent office administration
- Asset Management experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Financial setting
- Financial consulting preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and work with a demanding team
- Attention to detail
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times