Job Opening: Pre-Press/Plating Technician
Pre-Press/Plating Technician (Expired)
Westaff is looking for a 2nd shift Pre-Press/Plating Technician in the Wilmington, MA area for Immediate Hire!
** This is either a temp to perm or a Direct Hire!!!!
Payrate: $22-25/hour depending on experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday 4:00pm-2:00am
Work Location: Wilmington, MA
Key Responsibilities for Pre-Press/Plating Technician include:
• Following all established standard work to ensure accurate delivery of products to the pressroom
• Mounting plates and ring screens based on expeditor schedule
• Performing all duties required to stage jobs for production
• Preparing job paperwork, plates, screens, ink, dies, cores, anilox, etc.
• Maintaining appropriate documentation following standard work
• Cleaning, returning, and filing of all components from the pressroom
• Performing daily maintenance tasks to ensure the reliability of tooling and equipment
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
• Effective time management, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines on multiple long and short-term projects simultaneously
• Ability to think through the mechanical aspects of equipment operations and decision-making
• Solid computer skills, including the ability to learn new computer systems
• Good math, reading, and writing skills, ability to tactfully communicate with customers and employees of all levels of the company
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills to effectively work with a diverse group of people and personalities
• Ability to provide a high level of customer service, responding promptly and thoroughly to the inquiries and needs of individuals both internal and external to the organization
** May be lifting up to 50 lbs
** Preferred: related flexographic printing experience
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Pre-Press/Plating Technician opening!!