Job Opening: CNC Machinist / Programmer
CNC Machinist / Programmer (Expired)
VMC Set-Up Operators Needed in Middletown, CT! 1st or 2nd shift!
Shift: 1st – 6AM to 3:30PM / 2nd – 3:30PM to 2AM
Pay Rate: $25-$28/hr BOE
VMC Set-Up Essential Functions
- Perform Set up’s on various VMC’s or other equipment as schedule dictates.
- Follow 1st piece through Inspection process to submit for 1st piece approval.
- Use various Inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers and visual systems.
- Properly instruct VMC Operators on loading and unloading of fixturing used in the VMC area.
- Properly instruct VMC Operators on any in process inspection required.
- Properly instruct VMC Operators Inspection frequencies and standards.
- Accurately document Set up sheets specific to jobs.
- Recognize and react to any tooling or fixture issues.
- Communicate any issues during shift change.
VMC Set-Up Qualifications
- 3-5 years previous work experience on CNC VMC Set Up .
- Ability to Set Up CNC VMC machines.
- Working knowledge of blue prints, gages, drawings.
- Good mechanical aptitude and use of hand tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or trade school attendance.
- Good general computer skills.
- Good basic math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply today for immediate consideration!