Job Opening: Machine Operator (overnight)
Machine Operator (overnight) (Expired)
Looking for energetic and dependable workers to join our team!
- $19 hourly
- Work safely at all times
- Promote 5S maintenance and continuous improvements
- Be RESULTS oriented
- Perform in process and final inspection of product
- Packaging of finished product
- Weighing and sealing completed product
- Lifting 20 lbs- 30lbs
- Occasionally lifting up to 50lbs
- Lifting 20lbs-30lbs above shoulder height
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to multi-task
Food Safety Requirements:
- Monitor and verify activities to ensure that all maintenance work in the facility meet food safety standards in addition to quality standards.
- Comply with all company food safety and quality assurance procedures and complete documentation correctly.
- Ensure all work product contact surfaces are restored to sanitary condition after any job completion.
- Report incidents, and product or process failures that could impact food safety of manufactured product to your direct reports and submit a safety/food safety incident report.
Why work here?
- 12 hour shifts means more days off than a typical work week
- Great benefits once hired on permanently
- Free fitness center on site