Branch No: 67951-6272
2 Greenleaf Woods Drive, Suite 101
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Phone: (603) 427-0465
Sun-Thu 7:00pm – finish(could be 7am finish in summer on busy nights) Use of computer, filing and correcting paperwork. Fast paced environment, driving a single pallet jack or Golf cart. Folding and placing of selection labels in Pick boxes. Use of computer programs to assess route completion, correcting catch weight issues, re printing of labels, sending Drivers paperwork. Use of Walkie for communication with Supers and Yard Jockey.Apply Now More Info
Warehouse Associate performs a variety of functions to include but not limited to receiving, production and inventory control in an automated, high volume pick/pack operation. There are also warehouse associate positions on the loading dock that will load cartons onto trailers and perform general material handling and warehousing tasks, requiring manual loading and repeated Full and Part-time 1st and 2nd shift availableApply Now More Info
Westaff is helping Seabrook international company find multiple packaging operators for 1st shifts positions.
Duration: long term temporary assignment
Pay: $15/hour with OT available
Hours: Monday through Friday 6 am to 2:30 pm
Responsible for packaging of adhesives
Attention to detail
Able to pass math and directions test prior to hire
Drug screen and background tests required for hire
Apply Now More Info
The Janitor is responsible for cleaning the entire warehouse to maintain a required level of cleanliness. Empties trash bins and cleans trash area daily; operates trash compactor when applicable. The Janitor pulls pallets and cleans/scrubs product bays on a rotating basis. Cleans up any spills or breakages to inventoried product; recoups damages and determines if resalable Performs light maintenance duties as assigned (i.e. replacement of light bulbs, collecting recyclable materials, paper and shrink wrap collection pickup, checking freezer and cooler for leaks or ice build up, etc.) The Janitor may clean other areas of the warehouse and offices, to include break rooms, rest rooms, test kitchens, offices, etc. They are also responsible for the maintenance of facility grounds and dumpster areasApply Now More Info
This position needs a machine shop background. The individual will inspect product at various stages of production from tack weld to post braze including various visual and mechanical evaluations.
This position will also perform routine Quality tasks associated with AS9100 compliance handling of discrepant material
• Ability to Read and understand blueprints
• Able to measure components using Dial Indicators and Height Stands, inspecting assemblies to .005
• Review follow process sheets for fixturing instructions
• Ability to move aluminum waveguide components in a soft state, usually at a T3 hardness temper before they are heat-treated back to a T6 hardness
• Cosmetics skills using various grinding tools
• 2 to 3 years’ experience
• Follow basic directions, verbal and written
• Visual and measurement of products coming from post braze
• Inspect in-process product utilizing various measuring tool and fixtures Document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Must be able to work from various documents in multiple formats/media (specification, drawings, process sheets, ECO’s), written, and verbal instructions • Actively works with Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering
2-3 years’ experience in benching. Must be highly familiar with various mechanical inspection equipment such as; Calipers, Micrometers, Height gauges, Drop Indicator, Surface plate measurements. Must be able to read Specifications, Mechanical DrawingsApply Now More Info
Westaff is looking for a laborer to join a national company located in Brentwood/Exeter NH.
This is a temp to permanent position.
Hours: Thurs/Fri/Sat and every other Wed 5:45 pm to 6 am
This is a physical job that requires you to be on your feet for 12 hours. You will be helping to make roofing underlayment.
Drug test and background check are required for employment.
Apply Now More Info
A leading North Shore Massachusetts HealthCare Manufacturer seeks a Dedicated and results driven Industrial Engineer to join their growing team. Individual will be responsible for implementing and building of a new pressure sensitive machine as well as supervising a 15,000 sq. ft. addition to their current facility. Assist with the research and development department, design continuous improvement and supervise up to 4 maintenance personnel on the production floor. Minimum 5 years related experience, BS engineering or higher and will be reporting directly to the CEO.
Please forward resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.Apply Now More Info