Branch No: 67992-6099
4021 Ambassador Caffery Parkway
Lafayette, LA 70503
Phone: (337) 993-5737
Base Pay: 10.90
Westaff is hiring for multiple Maintenance position’s here in Lafayette, Louisiana! Candidates must have knowledge of air conditioning, heati...
Westaff is hiring for multiple Maintenance position’s here in Lafayette, Louisiana!
Candidates must have knowledge of air conditioning, heating, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical. Applicants must be capable of painting and repairing sheet-rock. If you have good work ethic, a sense of responsibility, you’re hardworking, and energetic. Apply today.
This position is Full-Time Temp-To-Hire
Working Hours are M-F 8am-5pm $10.90/hourApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 12.50
Westaff is recruiting for an Accounts Receivable position in Lafayette, La. Duties include: • Lead AR staff; allocate customer accounts among...
Westaff is recruiting for an Accounts Receivable position in Lafayette, La.
• Lead AR staff; allocate customer accounts among team members; review the work of team members insuring the accuracy of customer invoices, including the accuracy of service item descriptions, general ledger codes and local taxes billed. Assure that supporting documentation is properly matched, maintained, and archived. Assure that non-financial data, such as meals served, people on board, etc. is properly accumulated and reported. This is a participatory position; the candidate will also prepare customer invoices.
• Communicate with customers regarding explanation of invoices and billing adjustments. Research and resolve customer issues.
• Identify customer accounts that are becoming delinquent or may be problem accounts. Direct the communication with customers regarding payments on account.
• Prepare or direct the preparation of periodic reports for management such as AR aging reports, and sales by customer analyses.
• Post invoices, AR, and other transactions to the general ledger; generate revenue accrual and adjusting entries and other assigned journal entries; reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts.
• Assist in other areas of the accounting department as needed. • Interface with management, operations, and other areas within the accounting department.
• Review and understand contracts with customers to assure proper billing and rates in accordance with the agreements. Document exceptions. Monitor contracts for expiry and changes. Required skills:
• Good communication; must interact with customers, operational managers and personnel, and management.
• Must be able to read and understand contracts and agreements with customers.
• Good math skills; must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and perform conversions such as unit of measure/volume conversions and currency conversions.
• Good data entry/keyboard/number pad skills.
This position is full time & temp to hire
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.00
Westaff is recruiting for a Shipping & Receiving clerk that is Fork lift certified in Lafayette, La Candidate MUST have great computer skills!...
Westaff is recruiting for a Shipping & Receiving clerk that is Fork lift certified in Lafayette, La
Candidate MUST have great computer skills!
Shipping & Receiving clerks are responsible for reviewing packing lists and ensuring the correct items are shipped out to customers. Shipping & Receiving clerks support warehouse operations by receiving incoming material, counting and inventorying items, and receiving and checking the contents of packages against packing lists and manifests.
Day-to-day responsibilities of shipping & receiving clerks include: • Filling customer orders according to standard operating procedures • Using computer hardware and software to generate labels and maintain equipment • Performing daily and weekly cleaning according to • Maintaining and organizing adequate shipping supplies • Ensuring that products processed for shipping are delegated to correct courier • Assisting in others areas as needed and performing other duties as assigned • Moving short-dated finished product into inactive inventory • Documenting daily inactive inventory • Maintaining reverse-distribution processes • Performing monthly inventory checks • Receiving and inspecting returned products • Receiving and inspecting incoming raw materials • Assisting in labeling and packaging • Preparing shipper cartons
Temp to HireApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 12.00
Westaff is recruiting for a Auditor/Medical Chart Reviewer in Lafayette, La. Duties/Responsibilities: Responsible for opening mail and...
Westaff is recruiting for a Auditor/Medical Chart Reviewer in Lafayette, La.
Candidates are required to have two years’ experience in Medicare records or medical chart review in doctor’s office, hospital, home health, or any other healthcare industry. Candidates must be proficient in Excel and Word, have general knowledge of government, regulatory and billing and compliance regulations/policies for Medicare preferred.
$12/Hour Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Apply Now More Info