Our local Lawrence Packaging Company customer is now hiring for Process Technicians to join our team!
As a Process Technician, your Responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting equipment
- Boosting run times and ensuring production continues smoothly
- Performing minor repairs
- Assisting in the overall maintenance of the thermoforming equipment
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Have mechanical aptitude.
- Accept responsibility for work performed.
- Must be dependable and motivated with a good work history.
- Able to participate in an apprenticeship program.
- Able to read blue prints and schematics.
- Good reading comprehension and math skills.
Direct Hire opportunity with room for upward growth!
Starting at $16-18 per hour depending on experience!
Apply with Westaff today!
Physical Requirements of this position:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds overhead and to waist regularly.
- Must be able to work around grease, oils, inks, and solvents without adverse reaction.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders.
- Must be able to stand, walk bend or stoop through an entire shift.
- Good manual dexterity of arms and fingers.
- Must have 20/20 vision with correction to be able to detect minor defects.
- Must be able to differentiate color.
We look forward to reviewing your application!