We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team in the Thermoform department. We are a global leader in packaging services and are looking for like-minded candidates to join our team! As a Thermoform Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
· Person will be responsible for ensuring proper removal and setup of mold and trim tools during changeover
· The person will complete tasks in a given order to ensure the speed and consistency of product changeovers.
· On nonscheduled mold change days the person will report to maintenance at normal start time and assume regular maintenance responsibility’s
· Inspect and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems on thermoforming equipment.
· Perform preventive maintenance procedures as specified in the manual.
· Assist in other departments as requested by Group Leader / Asst. Group Leader.
We are currently hiring for all 3 shifts (1st/2nd/3rd) and our starting pay rate is $16.00-$18.00 per hour based on experience.
These positions are Direct Hire opportunities.